Why Do You Need a Purple Unicorn?
You don't need a purple unicorn.
That would just be silly.
But we could All use a double-dose of joy every now and then.
That's why I'm delivering GOOD NEWS
Just For You!
Heavens to Betsy, would y'all look at this? Southern Living listed Perennials among their most anticipated fall reads!
Talk about a pinch-me moment. If you're looking for some new titles, be sure to check out their stellar list. What a tremendous honor to see Perennials listed alongside the work of so many literary icons I've long admired. Alice Hoffman, Louise Erdrich, Wiley Cash, Ken Follet, David Sedaris, Arundhati Roy . . . and little ol' me!
LET'S CELEBRATE! And let's make it a double!
I am not the kind of girl who likes to happy dance all alone. That means, it's time to kick off your shoes and enjoy these special offers.
- ONE: For a limited time, we've knocked INTO THE FREE down to $1.99. I double-dog dare you to READ NOW.
- TWO: Advanced Reader Copies of PERENNIALS are in hand, and I want y'all to be the first to have them.
Here's how you can snag one before this story ever hits shelves:
1. Like my Julie Cantrell Author page on Facebook
2. Comment under my WIN FREE ARC post.
3. Voila! You'll then be entered to receive a free ARC of PERENNIALS.
Remember to click LIKE, so I can tag the winner Monday, August 28.
GOOD LUCK and HAPPY READING!